The process of designing is mainly subjected to
geometrical sizes of buildings and local wind load etc. to calculate the
parameters of the geometrical size of the single panel, the density of the
reinforcement rib and the span of column etc.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Panels ought to be erected in accordance, with an approved set of
shop drawings. In addition structural strength of anchorage and assorted
hardware used for fastening should be as per standard and galvanised as
per engineering recommendations.
- Where aluminium materials come in contact with dissimilar metals,
proper insulator or caulking tape should be applied to avoid
- The bend portions between panel joints shall not be caulked before
strippable film is removed. Make sure weep holes and drainage channels
are unobstructed and free of debris dirt and sealant.
- The panels installed vertically or not more than 86 degrees. From the
vertical, and having been exposed to normal weathering
- Routine cleaning of the ACP surface is recommended. It may be washed
with water and mild detergent, followed by clean water rinse. The
frequency with which cleaning is to be carried out and the choice of a
suitable cleaning agent depends largely on the position of the building
being cleaned and degree of contamination.
- Do not clean sun-heated surfaces (above 40°C) to avoid rapid
drying which may lead to stain formation.
- The cleaning operation must be followed by a thorough rinse with
clean water to ensure the removal of all remnants of the cleansing
agent. A final wipe down by means of a sponge, leather or wiper is
necessary to avoid water stains.